Pheasants Forever Chapter # 676
Miami County, Ohio
Miami County Pheasants Forever
1291 Archer Dr.
Troy, Ohio 45373
Meetings are held the 2nd Thursday of every month at 7:00 P.M.
at the Troy Fish & Game, 2618 Lefevre Rd, Troy OH.
News and Upcoming Events:
- Important Dates:
- December 13, 2018 - Monthly Meeting
- January 10 2019 - Monthly Meeting
- February 14, 2019 - Monthly Meeting
- February 16, 2019 - John D. Stull Memorial Youth Hunt
- March 14, 2019 - Monthly Meeting
- April 11, 2019 - Monthly Meeting
- April 27, 2019 - Sporting Clays for Habitat Fun Shoot & Picnic
- May 9, 2019 - Monthly Meeting
- June 13, 2019 - Monthly Meeting
- July 11, 2019 - Monthly Meeting
- Regional Biologist - Renee Buck Renee is your primary point of contact for habitat!
- Miami County featured in Quail release story. See it here. MCPF did the habitat restoration on this property!
- Habitat - Planting for 2019 is in the planning stage. Contact the farm bill biologist for more information. Look for the orange PF signs around the county.
- Look for changes at the Miami East High School and their Land Lab. MCPF is supporting the Miami East Green Team in developing that area.
- The Tipp City High School Land Lab (planted by MCPF at no charge) makes national news! Check out the article here. You'll see the PF signs when you go by!
2018 Pheasants Forever Chapter # 676 Officers & Key Contacts
President - Randy Kirchner: e-mail Randy
Vice President - Scott Cromes: e-mail Scott
Secretary - Fred Eversman: e-mail Fred
Treasurer - Rob Blakey: e-mail Rob
Youth Coordinators - Austin Finch: e-mail Austin and Robert Finch e-mail Robert
Regional Biologist - Renee Buck e-mail Renee Renee is your primary point of contact for habitat!
Habitat Consultant - Terry Lavy e-mail Terry
State Biologist - Charlie Payne e-mail Charlie
Pheasants Forever is dedicated to the conservation of pheasants, quail and other wildlife through habitat improvements, public awareness, education and land management policies and programs. Pheasants Forever is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Your donation is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.