Pheasants Forever Chapter # 676
Miami County, Ohio
Miami County Pheasants Forever
1291 Archer Dr.
Troy, Ohio 45373
Meetings are held the 1st Monday of every month at 7:00 P.M.
1291 Archer Drive in the 2nd floor board room (enter from the east side and go up the stairs)
News and Upcoming Events:
- Important Dates:
- April 7, 2014 - Monthly Meeting
- May 5, 2014 - Monthly Meeting
- May 10, 2014 - MCPF / North Dayton Anglers Youth Outdoor Day. See the youth events page for details.
- June 2, 2014 - Monthly Meeting
- July 7, 2014 - Monthly Meeting
- August 4, 2014 - Monthly Meeting
- September 8, 2014 - Monthly Meeting
- October 6, 20014 - Monthly Meeting
- November 1, 2014 - Miami County Pheasants Forever Annual Membership Banquet - SAVE THE DATE!
- November 3, 2014 - Monthly Meeting
- December 1, 2014 - Monthly Meeting
- Miami County featured in Quail release story. See it here. MCPF did the habitat restoration on this property!
- The 2014 MCPF Scholarship will be repurposed again this year to support habitat education to Miami County 3rd graders.
- Habitat - Planning for 2014 plantings are moving slowly due to farm bill issues, but we hope that will cahnge soon. Look for the orange PF signs around the county. Go to the habitat page to see more.
- Look for changes at the Miami East High School and their Land Lab. MCPF is supporting the Miami East Green Team in developing that area.
- The Tipp City High School Land Lab (planted by MCPF at no charge) makes national news! Check out the article here. You'll see the PF signs when you go by!
2014 Pheasants Forever Chapter # 676 Officers & Key Contacts
Pheasants Forever is dedicated to the conservation of pheasants, quail and other wildlife through habitat improvements, public awareness, education and land management policies and programs. Pheasants Forever is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Your donation is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.