Pheasants Forever Chapter # 676
Miami County, Ohio
Miami County Pheasants Forever
1291 Archer Dr.
Troy, Ohio 45373
Meetings are held the 1st Monday of every month at 7:00 P.M.
1291 Archer Drive in the 2nd floor board room (enter from the east side and go up the stairs)
News and Upcoming Events:
- Important Dates:
- June 3, 2013 - Monthly Meeting
- July 1, 2013 - Monthly Meeting
- August 5, 2013 - Monthly Meeting
- September 8, 2013 - Monthly Meeting
- October 7, 2013 - Monthly Meeting
- November 4, 2013 - Monthly Meeting
- November 23, 2013 - Annual Membership Banquet at Fort Piqua Plaza Hotel - Grand Ball Room
- December 2, 2013 - Monthly Meeting
- Thanks to all our members, sponsors parents and hunters for a great youth hunt this year!
- Miami County featured in Quail release story. See it here. MCPF did the habitat restoration on this property!
- The 2013 MCPF Scholarship will be repurposed this year to support habitat education to Miami County 3rd graders.
- Habitat - 2012 plantings are in. Look for the orange PF signs around the county. Go to the habitat page to see more. 2013 is an uncertain year due to lack of a farm bill. We will keep you posted as we learn more.
- Look for changes at the Miami East High School and their Land Lab. MCPF is supporting the Miami East Green Team in developing that area.
- The Tipp City High School Land Lab (planted by MCPF at no charge) makes national news! Check out the article here. You'll see the PF signs when you go by!
2012 Pheasants Forever Chapter # 676 Officers & Key Contacts
Pheasants Forever is dedicated to the conservation of pheasants, quail and other wildlife through habitat improvements, public awareness, education and land management policies and programs. Pheasants Forever is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Your donation is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.